Freeview and multiple aerials.

I have 2 TV aerials, one for Yorkshire and one for Central. I was thinking of getting a freeview box, but before I do was wondering if the fact I'm receiving two differant sets of stations will cause any problems?

Reply to
Dark Angel

In message , Dark Angel writes

to put it another way:-

asked a vaguely similar question a few weeks ago. Still haven't tried it out yet though.

Reply to
Bill

"Dark Angel" wrote in news:sqmdndam snipped-for-privacy@bt.com:

No, I've got two aerials combined - Anglia and London.

I get the channels from Anglia (some of them, I can't get them all), duplicated on my channel list, in the 800s, and I can go to London (or Anglia on a good day) local progs

mike

Reply to
mike

Thanks!

Reply to
Dark Angel

I seem to remember seeing somewhere a Topfield freeview PVR with twin tuners that had separate antenna sockets for each tuner ? I guess that could be used with two antenna with no interference problems ?

Chris

Reply to
Chris & Patsy