Free And Cheap International Calls * AS LOW AS free, 2p,4p a min

Indian, Pakistani, Bengali People CALL HOME FOR 4p a min from a UK
landline, simply dial our access number 0844 825 0411 (calls cost 4p
per minute)
SRI LANKA
To call SRI LANKA from a UK landline, simply dial our access number
0871 638 0411 (calls cost 8p per minute).
AUSTRALIA
To call AUSTRALIA from a UK landline, simply dial our access number
0844 791 0411 (calls cost 2p per minute).
To call AUSTRALIA from an 02 Mobile, simply dial our access number
0844 791 0411 (calls are FREE* provided you have inclusive minutes).
To call AUSTRALIA from an Orange or Virgin mobile phone, simply dial
our access number 07744 78 73 70 (calls are FREE*
).
UNITED STATES & Canada
To call UNITED STATES from a UK landline, simply dial our access
number 0844 791 0411 (calls cost 2p per minute).
To call UNITED STATES from an 02 Mobile, simply dial our access number
0844 791 0411 (calls are FREE* provided you have inclusive minutes).
To call UNITED STATES from an Orange or Virgin mobile phone, simply
dial our access number 07744 78 73 70 (calls are FREE*
).
CHINA
To call CHINA from a UK landline, simply dial our access number 0844
791 0411 (calls cost 2p per minute).
To call CHINA from an 02 Mobile, simply dial our access number 0844
791 0411 (calls are FREE* provided you have inclusive minutes).
To call CHINA from an Orange or Virgin mobile phone, simply dial our
access number 07744 78 73 70 (calls are FREE*
).
SPAIN
To call SPAIN from a UK landline, simply dial our access number 0844
791 0411 (calls cost 2p per minute).
To call SPAIN from an 02 Mobile, simply dial our access number 0844
791 0411 (calls are FREE* provided you have inclusive minutes).
To call SPAIN from an Orange or Virgin mobile phone, simply dial our
access number 07744 78 73 70 (calls are FREE*
).
POLAND
To call POLAND from a UK landline, simply dial our access number 0844
629 0411 (calls cost 3p per minute).
To call POLAND from an 02 Mobile, simply dial our access number 0844
629 0411 (calls are FREE* provided you have inclusive minutes).
To call POLAND from an Orange or Virgin mobile phone, simply dial our
access number 07744 78 73 70 (calls are FREE*
).
Reply to
ToPDIAL

Site Timeline Threads