Foundations how long to pour?

Thanks for all your helpful suggestions, in the end I used a Mixamate service to pour my foundations. I was very lucky as the driver said he could get far enough up my drive to point the chute straight into the foundations, job was done in about 30 minutes. All the father in law and me had to do was push the concrete around the foundations and level it and the best bit was that it worked out cheaper than buying the materials,hiring a mixer and mixing it myself.

Pike

Reply to
pike

It often does...