Forced air diesel heater

Workshop forced air diesel heater appears to be on its last legs. Over 20 years old and owes me nothing

Looking around Sealey and Draper would appear to be easily available, neither names I would associate with best quality but them what do I know.

Any one have experience of either of these makes of heater or other alternatives

Reply to
fred

Ask a couple of the heat hire companies for their thoughts on reliability of what's available. I recall some off tune/ badly adjusted portable, direct oil fired blown heater units being dreadfully obnoxious to smell if working in the same space. Probably better to think about a 50kg bottle of propane and a gas unit.

Reply to
Cynic

Thanks for the input Cynic. I have a ready supply of diesel so that would be the preferred power source beside I have memories of bottled gas fired room heaters which had obnoxious (to me) odours.

The present unit is an Andrews model but they are now very expensive. It has given me good service and after 20odd years I now know all its foibles

Reply to
fred