Followup to block paving joints

For those who followed the recent thread as per subject. The joints of my block paving were filled with sand yesterday. Excellent job. And the boss came to see how it was finished after the workmen left.If anyone is looking for a good block paving firm in the Worcester area, email me. see below. I just need to seal it now, job for the next few days .

Cheers

Dave

Reply to
Dave Stanton