floorboards over laminate

Greetings,

Having put in an outside tap for my brother, he was asking about puting T&G floorboards over his newish laminate floor.

From what he says, the laminate is glued to his concrete floor. They now want to put in T&G floorboards.

Could he lay the boards directly on top of the laminate? How would he afix them?

FrancisK

Reply to
FrancisJK

Update,

My brother has removed his laminate and is off to buy battens.

FrancisJK

Reply to
FrancisJK