Fixing problem

Hi all

I'm having problems attaching something to a fence post. I've tried and tried, but Mr Murphy is always waiting it seems. I'm not sure really, should I just use a few more nails?

NT

Reply to
meow2222

What is it in the DL file?

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

munged URL

Reply to
.

I always use screws to attach things to poles.

R.

Reply to
Richard Downing

You should be up before the human rights commision. :-)

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Link to page rather than pictures - try:

In answer to your question, perhaps a magnet is the best way forwards now...

Reply to
Jonathan Telfer

lol. Thanks for the correction.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

I saved this, then examined it with notepad. My antivirus (nod32) said it was clean and I found references to quicktime in the file.

So, I opened it in quicktime player. Its a picture of a pole, with about a quadrillion nails in it. No idea why.

Ha. Ha.

Mike Barnard