Fix leaks under garage walls..?

I have an old concrete-section garage. Water pools outside at the base in a couple of places and eventually works it's way between the walls and the base to the inside. I've had a stab at filling the gap with a bit of crude pointing to no avail - it may delay it slightly but it still comes in.

Might 'trowel mastic' be the answer? Any other bright ideas?

Reply to
jhiker

Drill some small holes in the floor and let the water drain away. Out of sight - out of mind.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Visions of low-lying garage with little fountains inside... :-)

Reply to
Geo

Not if he drills through the base. The water will just drain into the soil. I've done it.

Mr Pounder

Reply to
Mr Pounder