fitting manhole cover to floor slab

I have an internal recess double seal manhole cover whose frame is

60mm high, to be fitted level with the floor screed. The concrete floor slab is being poured 65mm lower than the required finished floor level, to be topped by the screed later on, in order to level the extension floor with other rooms. etc. So, should I just lay the floor slab around the inspection chamber and worry about the manhole cover later on (since its less than the depth of the screed), or do I have to think about bedding in the cover along with the slab ? The reason I ask is, the cover has to be air-tight to the inspection chamber. Would a screed / concrete or concrete/concrete join be airtight enough ? Yet again, I'm really asking, "how is this usually done" ? Thanks, Simon.
Reply to
sm_jamieson