Finding a soakaway

Possibly, though not in the (admittedly short and upward-facing) length that I've so far unearthed.

I have to leave the job now for about a week. With luck, by the time I get back to it there might have been some rain to make the ground a bit softer.

Bert

Reply to
Bert Coules

FWIW some soakaways here installed in the 2000's are now clogged up (And no I didn't install them).

Reply to
Mark

How deep did you dig?

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

Fifteen, maybe eighteen inches. Not enough?

Bert

Reply to
Bert Coules

Dunno but if it's on a 1 in 80 say then you could calc what depth at what distance? & check other calcs for various inclinations.

Jim K

Reply to
JimK