Filling Electrical chases Gyproc Easy Fill 60

I have some electrical chases to fill and am planning to use Gyproc Easy fill 60 (unless there are better suggestions)

However the instructions say

? Second coat can be applied between

140 - 280 minutes after initial coat

Does this mean a minimum of 140-280 for any final touching up coats, ie I can fill the bulk of the channels on day one and come back on day 2 for a final skim, if needed.

The wording above puts doubt in my mind as to whether the second coat would bond if you left it 24 hours rather than 280 minutes.

Reply to
Chris B