Fill/Flush valves

I'm trying to put together a sort of database of the legion & many fold flush & fill valves currently available.

Apart from The traditional Delchem I've so far got;

Fluidmaster Wirquin Siamp Gerberit Torbeck LAB Roca

Why we need quite so many types & why Johnny Foreigner seems to make most of them I don't know.

Any I've missed?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

It's Geberit not Gerberit.

Macdee, Opella, Grohe, DVS, Sottini, Bristan

Reply to
Steve Firth

Armitage Shanks, Variflush

Cistermiser for automatic systems.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

In 2005 I did some work in a friend's house in France: 5 flushes in total (inc. the gite) and 5 different inlet valves and 5 different methods of flushing!

Reply to
PeterC
[snip]

You sure about that?