Fence

I live in a four in a block property my downstairs neighbor has put a fence up without my permission and took more of the garden space my title deeds says he is not allowed to do this where do I stand on this situation

Reply to
Stirling1

Better to post in uk.legal.moderated, if you can work out how to do that. You should also include a bit more information.

Reply to
newshound

If you are sure, tell him that you are going to remove the fence from your property, unless he removes it himself.

But yes, more information would be good.

I seem to remember there's some site called "gardenlaw" which might be useful to you.

Reply to
Chris Bacon