FCU Wired to Ring Main?

On looking at the post again you DIDN'T in fact state that, so my profuse apologies. Having problems telling who said what must do better!

Anyway thanks for all the great information you have provided me. In this case I will put it on the ring main but only due to the fact of the MAJOR hassle it would be to put it on a sep circuit, so dont think I'm just ignoring your advice and not answer my future questions ;) I have learn't a hell of a lot just from this thread.

I will however plan to do this for the future when we renovate the upstairs. I really didn't need the extra stress of trying to sort wiring out as well as all my other jobs I have on at the moment. I'm in stress city at the moment, I dont think I'll ever buy an old house in need of renovation again. Nearly done downstairs now though and looking sweet............

Thanks again

Cheers

Richard

Reply to
r.rain

:) Well as usual I would just like to thank everyone for all their contributions, you have all been a great help. See response to Stefeks last posting

Cheers!

Richard

Reply to
r.rain