Faulty Dehumidifier

Hi my dehumidifier is displaying -9 and not absorbing water can anyone help?

Reply to
Dian e

To be marginally more helpful, a maker and model number might help those of us who are less psychic.

Reply to
newshound

Not much to go on there. I do not know if home owners heap of crap website has a crystal ball they could lend us out here in the real usenet? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

If you've checked the tank is empty & the float has dropped, the air filter is clear, the coils aren't clogged with dirt, it's set to sensble settings, then it would be time for either a bit of electronic repair or the dump. A lot more information would be helpful, eg exactly what it does now, and what the manual says -9 means.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Assuming it is a compressor type, if you can hear it running but it's not working, probably it's lost it's refrigerant gas.

Reply to
harry

Dian e <caedfaa9ed1216d60ef78a6f660f5f85 snipped-for-privacy@example.com Wrote in message:

The manufacturer.