Fairy lights question

I found some amazing leaf shapped solar lights and sculptured a tree and pu t the lights in the tree. There are 3 branches. This is one string of 200 lights...so I checked it and 2 brannches light up....the third does not. I found the error and need to cable up help anyone

Reply to
rose.trixie

put the lights in the tree. There are 3 branches. This is one string of 2

00 lights...so I checked it and 2 brannches light up....the third does not. I found the error and need to cable up help anyone

What does 'need to cable up' mean? How can we help?

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Just thinking the same. There are so many versions of led lights around for decorative uses nowadays, one would need to know pretty specifically how they worked how many circuits they were and lots of other stuff. Chances are it the control box in any case.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff