Fairy lights question

I found some amazing leaf shapped solar lights and sculptured a tree and pu t the lights in the tree. There are 3 branches. This is one string of 200 lights...so I checked it and 2 brannches light up....the third does not. I found the error and need to cable up help anyone
On Wednesday, 3 May 2017 13:54:38 UTC+1, snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com wrote:

put the lights in the tree. There are 3 branches. This is one string of 2 00 lights...so I checked it and 2 brannches light up....the third does not. I found the error and need to cable up help anyone
What does 'need to cable up' mean? How can we help?
NT
Just thinking the same. There are so many versions of led lights around for decorative uses nowadays, one would need to know pretty specifically how they worked how many circuits they were and lots of other stuff. Chances are it the control box in any case.
Brian
--
----- -