Fabric protector

We have just bought a new sofa, and my Management has just decreed that I need to "Scotchgard" it before somebody spills something on it. Any suggestions precisely what I need to get, please? (It's only a tiny sofa, btw.)

Reply to
GB

Jon Connell

But most sofas come already Scotchguarded, even those from dodgy Furniture Store!

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Make sure you get real Scotchguard & not a silicone based fabric protector.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

In message , GB writes

My atopic son had a strong asthmatic reaction to me Scotchguarding our living-room carpet using our Bissell shampooer. he's Ok now it's dried on though.

Reply to
usenet2013xxa