Extending CH/water supply to Loft

Hi all. I have 15mm copper supplying H & C to bathroom and

22mm speedfit to fetch & carry to the rads in the bedrooms. I will need to branch off from these lines to supply the loft so shall I branch off and continue with 22m speedfit and 15mm copper up to the loft? Or reduce down the pipework diameters in either or both cases?

When I get around to converting the loft it will only require 2 rads at the most And will probably have an ensuite bathroom.

I think my water pressure was a bit iffy when it came to filling the old header tank in the past.

Thanks.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur 51