Everyday Electronics electric guitar

There are still some of us around now.

Reply to
Brian Reay

Well I made my guitar a couple of years ago, but I will admit I bought a pattern part neck, body, some ready made picklups.....

Best strat I ever played tho.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

No but I made these,

F Murtz

Yes Everyday Electronics magazine published plans about 1972 Without proper tools or ease of availability of parts except fretwire and p90 pickups I attempted a build at school in a metalwork class. It was a bit of a disaster the neck was too thick once the fingerboard was attached....It did play just but i gave up with it and saved up £45 at 20 p per hour pay rate for a second hand Boosey & Hawks Les Paul Gold top. The home built Everyday Electronics version was thrown out by my Mother years later.

Reply to
Chit3

I hope you have kept it!

Reply to