Erbauer Importers

Mike,

The reply I got from Screwfix was as though there was something wrong with it and I wanted to send it back. There isn't and I don't. They said they were unable to help in terms of importers although they have been very helpful in the past.

Checked out the Rexon site and I think you are dead right, they have a model called a MS10WA which is the absolute spitting image of my Erbauer model.

I'm awaiting a reply from them in the new year. Reckon your tip should produce results so thanks. I think andys plywood version is my last resort :-)

Reply to
Graham Mead

Just for anyone else who might have the same problem re Erbauer spares, got a reply from Rexon who said they can supply the part I want.

They can be contacted at

REXON LIMITED UNIT 10, HOUNDHILL PARK BOLTON ROAD WATH UPON DEARNE ROTHERHAM SOUTH YORKSHIRE S63 7JY

01709 876611

Thanks Mike for the info

Reply to
Graham Mead

Glad to be of service!

And if anyone needs supplier details for the Erbauer router, I got this from Screwfix:

Reply to
mike