Energy fixes

My current deal is until July 2018, with only a quid or two a month to be saved by switching (and probably nothing taking exit fees into account). Just logged into current provider to enter readings and they're trying to tempt me to stretch the deal by an extra 6 months at the same price ...

Assuming they're not acting out of pure altruism, is this just a ploy to retain customers, or are prices heading downward?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Interesting. I'm using Flipper, and they had me on a fixed price deal with NP. And have just moved me to GreenPower. Claiming a decent saving over a new fixed price deal with NP. Just hope they've done their sums correctly. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)