Electronic Water Softeners

I wonder if they'll have it back in stock next February

Owain

Reply to
Owain

That's like telling a child Santa doesn't exist :-(

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Would you like to post the hardness figures for your water before and after treatment? Not that I don't believe you, but......

Reply to
dennis

Isn't an Aqua dial a conventional ion exchange unit? They do work as we all know.

Its the electronic descallers that don't which it waht the OP asked about.

Reply to
dennis

Descalers are not water softeners.

Descalers only claim to prevent hard scale build up in certain places.

They are supposed to modify the type of crystals that are produced so that instead of scale constipation, you get carbonate diahoerrhea.

This - if it works* - may well protect central heating pumps, and even stop appliances scaling up, but it does nothing for soap consumption and will still leave calcium stearate scums everywhere on the bath.

*and even the most positive tests seem to indicate it only works close to the device in areas of cavitation like pumps.
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

replying to Damian Glasfurd-Brown, Scott wrote: Got one, works brilliantly the make is Vulcan V5000 It?s not cheap but really effective It?s not a magnetic system like the cheap coils type but instead works on capacitive impulses

Reply to
Scott