Electronic Ballast for T5 Tubes

I have a mirror illuminated by 2 T5 tubes and one has failed. But it's not the tube, it appears to be the ballast Landlite EB-28, made in China. Can't find a replacement anywhere - well serves me right for buying B&Q sale items.

I can't find a replacement which is quoted as suitable for 2x 13w bulbs. The twin tubes seem to start at 14w. Is that a problem or can I use one of those?

Reply to
hugh

A Twin 14 electronic ballast should be fine, up to 20% variation has little effect on them.

NT

Reply to
Tabby

Thanks

Reply to
hugh

Just as I was about to give up I found one. Thanks again for your help

Reply to
hugh

Den onsdag den 2. marts 2011 12.13.03 UTC+1 skrev hugh:

Where did you find the replacement? Can you provide a link? Thanks.

Reply to
kristian.wildfire

If you only need one, Ebay is a good source. Buy a quality brand, 'programmed start' rather than 'instant start'. Philips have been good IME.

Reply to
dom

In message , snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes

ISTR it was Control Kings but I can't find them now. Try these

bert