electricity provision

Is it true that the UK had a power emergency last week and had to beg Belgium for some leccy?

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

In hindsight I don't care.

Reply to
Andy Bennet

Not wuite.

We have been exporting to France and a little to Norway all summer and importing from Holland and Belgium

At one point spot prices rose to £9 a unit.

These two 'facts' have been combined by remoaner idiots

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

At 10k per MWh, rather than the usual 200 quid !

Mark Carver

The begging, hypothetically, would be of the "Please will you sell me..." variety.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

Very little would have been bought at the inflated price

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Keep up at the back

Reply to