Electric VELUX window does not work properly

Hello,

I have got a problem with a motorised velux window. The remote control seems to work but the motor just starts, the actuator moves a centimeter or so and then stops again.

This happens for both the window itself and the electric blind.

It almost seems to run against some end switch/setting.

Anybody got an idea what to do?

TY, MArtin

Reply to
mditter

Are there any transit stops fitted?

Reply to
Teddy K

No, not to my knowledge. I ve got four indentical ones and the other three work OK. This one had a problem with the cable between the receiver unit and the motor and the fitter replaced it. That is, to me, the only difference. And it worked before the cable problem

Reply to
mditter