Electric Baseboard - Thermostat problem ?

Hello All,
Most rooms in my house have elctric basebords and a thermostat. Lately one or two of the baseboard heaters have been turning on while the thermostat is set to off. Could this mean its time to install a new thermostat? Id so, how easy of a job is it?
- rjay0001
rjay0001 wrote:

This is a UK newsgroup so most of us aren't familiar with Canadian systems.
Do some of your heaters have a frost protection setting?
Owain

The only "electric baseboard" I can think of is that which I had for my model train set a while (!) ago.
Triang OO, it was :-)
It didn't have any thermostats though...
--
Frank Erskine