edging strips

if ur in the UK a company call polymax selling silicone edging strips online if ur interested

this is of help

james

Reply to
james130090

|!if ur in the UK a company call polymax selling silicone edging strips |!online if ur interested |! |!

|!|!|!hope this is of help

Poor site :-( Black text on dark blue is unreadable, and black text on mucky green is not much better.

I need some but colour of strips is not given.

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop