Economy 7 supply wiring question

That sounds confusing. But versatile for heating, I suppose. They presumably had to trust you not to connect everything to the cheaper heating always on supply.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

They are well within regs even though you have a larger main cable.

Do you have access to the reg book? If so appendix 15 is the one to look at (and laugh at when you see how badly worded it is).

You might find it on line (the 17th edition was out there due to the mistakes in the printed edition).

Reply to
ARW

I've got the on site guide somewhere, but disinclined to look when I don't intend to leave the 32A MCB in anyway. I note Amazon are selling the 18th edition, I didn't think they used to. I have no need for it except light reading.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

As opposed to power reading no doubt! :-)

Reply to
Chris Green

If you read up on ring mains, do you end up just going round in circles ? :-)

Reply to
Andrew

If you read up on ring finals do you find out what happens to Hagen and see the interior of Valhalla?

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Those are Killer cycles.