Easy Step Solid Wood Flooring

Anyone used this please? I have a sample board on its way to me, but the price is a lot lower than B&Q for a similar product (25.99 per sqm rather than 45.99 in B&Q). I realise that DIY shops are often not cheap, and online is often cheaper, but this seems a huge difference. Has anyone used it and would you recommend it? Thanks

Reply to
Maria

Its cheaper to buy wood without brand names attached. Pick it yourself though, to avoid unsuitable bits.

NT

Reply to
NT

try