Dumb electronics question - aerial extension for wireless

Yes, so that's also the protocol being used, or at least is associated with it. I.e. if I shout something in Hungarian to a crowded room only those who understand Hungarian are likely to respond. It's hardly what I'd call 'security', it's the protocol by which the two ends are communicating.

Are there?

Reply to
Chris Green

Bill