ducting

I am installing extractor fans and 100mm ducting from two separate but adjacent toilets. I would like to run the ducting through the loft space and to open air using a single outlet plate on the external wall face. This means I have to join the ducting at some point inside before the cavity. My problem is I can't seem to find an adaptor that will allow me to feed two into one. Does anyone know of one, or the best way to make one up?
Many thanks.
strung together this:

1. You'll also need two back draft\one way valve affairs otherwise when you switch on fan A the shitty air will be pushed into the room that is serviced by fan B.
2. What sort of ducting are you using? If it's normall soil pipe then a normal T. Other common methods of sourcing parts you require for ducting include aimlessly wandering round diy stores and builders merchants until something is spotted that can be made to do the job with liberal amounts of duct tape applied!
3. http://www.domusventilation.com/et100.html download the pdf, look on page 27, tees and backdraft dampers are on there. Now just wander into a local electrical wholesaler and ask if they can get domus, also ask for the equivalent parts in whatever brand they can manage, probably be cheaper if its from a more usual supplier.
4. You can also order online here. http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Index/Ventilation_Index/Ducting_Round_1/index.html
5. Remember, you can do anything with a roll of duct tape.
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd

Shh, you'll have the British Hamster Association after you...
David