Drilling a hole through a house wall

gloopy

When I hada repair done the other year it was a "rubber mushroom" fitted from the inside with plenty of rubber solution under the head against the inside of the tyre. Excess "stalk" was simply cut off.

I think I have the Dunlop tyre repair kit my Dad had from the 60's.

1/4" or so dia rubber cylinder, rubber solution and a tool to thread it through the tyre. Don't think I'd trust that sort of repair these days.
Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Logically as you are now older so have less life to lose, therefore you should trust it more now than you did then :-)

Reply to
cynic