Dont buy Power Devil Pressure Washers (2023 Update)

If it's lasted 17 years that is quite some endorsement. Even my Karcher failed after a few years.

Keep the updates coming.

Reply to
Fredxx

I have a Karcher. I don't know how old it is, but my parents had it for a number of years and I've had it for about the last 10.

Reply to
SteveW

I hardly used mine and the over pressure lockout operated after a couple of years where I used it just a few times.

A new switch sorted that.

Reply to
Fredxx

You are only 17 years late.