Don't tell the buiding inspector Pt2

Well the pillock who is doing the work called me to say the the "electric towel rail" does not work in the ensuite and it blew a fuse.

I had wired every thing up and left a flex outlet plate for him to make the final connection.

I pointed out to him tonight when checking it out that he should have put some water into the towel rail.

Reply to
ARWadsworth