DIY TV entertainment unit

it's b0rked: see below, a proper sig should not allow it's self to propagate into the reply. what you and it are doing - ironically- is spamming my reply ! which really has made me chuckle ;-)

Reply to
.

========================= It can stay 'borked.

If it's giving you a headache take it up with 'Spamfighter' . I'm sure there are many more people using the same programme.

Cic.

Cicero

glad you agree it's b0rked.

Reply to
.

Its not difficult. Get the boards cut in B&Q or similar and fit it together with dowels or a biscuit jointer if you have one. Don't go over the top and keep it simple.

If you are any good with a router you can cut groves for the shelves and top and bottom which makes it a lot stronger.

Reply to
dennis

This is a DIY group and the trivia you introduced contributes nothing of any relevance.

Cic.

Cicero