DIY disaster avoidance

I would like to see you explain how it is putting others at risk?

Reply to
dennis

No. Sometimes I do it in a professional way, the way you do.

FFS I am trying to help you here.

Here is what you wrote, now try putting that into comprehendable English, so that anyone can understand it.

"You are the one that keeps posting the insults. I just ignore you until you do."

So you ignore another poster because he posts insults, until the poster does it again. Doesn't make sense in English.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

I didn't understand this myself at first, then I remembered that fire doors can be fitted with glass tubes that have to be smashed to enable them to be opened.

After this sort of exercise, or proper fire evacuation, the fire marshals, or fire service have to check the whole building to ensure that everything is back to normal

Dave

Reply to
Dave

It makes perfect sense. Nowhere does it say I ignore them because they post insults, that is something you have added without reason.

Reply to
dennis

You are getting as confused as TMH. The discussion is about fire alarm tests, not fire drills. It would be normal to evacuated in a drill but not in a test.

Reply to
dennis

I now have to think that English is not your first language.

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Exactly. So Dennipoo's deliberate vandalism breaks all the rules, unless its adhering to the opposite of a rule, which is the same as...

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Note the previous and following comment here.

^ be

So...

Start of your quote.

"I go out even if its a planned test. I like breaking the glass tubes on the way out."

End of your quote

Look at the second line of your post. WTF has this got to do with fire alarm tests?

Read my posts without remembering what you think you posted. And you might understand your lacking, in writing, of the English language.

Good by

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Weil der ein schaktelkopf ist

Reply to
geoff

I now have to think you are just stirring. Even a none English speaking person can understand two lines.

However for your benefit;

"You are the one that keeps posting the insults."

This means exactly what it says..

You, as in TMH to whom the reply was posted keeps, as in keeps posting, as in post here the insults, as it says.

Nowhere does it say what you posted

"So you ignore another poster because he posts insults, until the poster does it again."

Then "I just ignore you until you do" means what it says;

I ignore you unless you post more insults.

You fail to understand the basics yet tell me that I am wrong. Forgive me if I choose to ignore your poor advice.

Reply to
dennis

Just because you don't have the knowledge to know what glass tubes I am taking about isn't my problem. Many other people would know and I am not addressing my post to people that don't. Next you will be wanting people to explain what a boiler is when they post a reply that mentions heating just in case you don't know.

Reply to
dennis

In message , "dennis@home" writes

What's a "none English speaking person" ?

Auslaender raus !

Reply to
geoff

What question? The one where you are wrong or do you have another? I wouldn't answer your question if you needed the answer to save your life. You may as well go back to your childish games and prove how stupid you are yet again. PS you don't arf make a lot of mistakes in your posts so its just as well nobody cares enough to correct you or this news group would be full of them.

Reply to
dennis

Sure it wasn't your spell checker changing something else into 'glass tubes'?

However, you admit to deliberate vandalism? You are breaking glass tubes needlessly, which is criminal damage. Are you going to hand yourself in at the nearest Police Station?

Dennis, if you only addressed your posts to people who knew what you were on about, you would have nobody to send them too.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

The one I and others have asked many times;

"Errm. So if the rules say 'go out' and you stay put, you are

Do you want me to list your comments verbatum? You contradicted yourself yet again.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

you have no idea what you are talking about.

You are the one that invented the rule and the question so you may as well invent the answer.

Go on then explain where so you can look even more stupid.

Reply to
dennis

If it were vandalism I am quite sure the fire officer would have said so. However you are too stupid to work it out, apparently. You should give up on this personal vendetta as it just allows others to see how stupid and how nasty you are.

Reply to
dennis

I do wish you two would take all your ad hominem stuff to email and leave this group for D-I-Y talk...

Pleeze!

Reply to
Frank Erskine

In message , "dennis@home" writes

Dennis you are a total mong

the above says it all really

Reply to
geoff

OK f****it, here we go;

14/3/09 - 07.25 Dennis; "I go out even if its a planned test". 14/3/09 - 15.27 Geoff: "Of course you would - blind adherence to the rules" 14/3/09 - 21.23 Dennis; "Staying put would be adherence not going out!"

So. you are clearly contradicting yourself.

In a planned fire test, the 'rules' say you must leave the building. Geoff makes the point that you stick blindly to the 'rules'.

You then bizarrely state that ignoring the 'rules' by staying put, would be adhering to the 'rules' - which state that you must go out.

Hence the question;

"Errm. So if the rules say 'go out' and you stay put, you are adhering to the rule that says 'go out', by staying put?"

Now, it can't be any clearer than that, even to a f****it like you. Its perfectly clear.

Talking bollocks again Dennis.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman