Dishwasher purchase for school

tannin lined I'd have thought. :)

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C

On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 16:16:49 GMT someone who may be EricP wrote this:-

You need to define the number of staff in order to make the most important decision, the size of the dishwasher.

Reply to
David Hansen

We weren't allowed unidentifiable things. We had to look at them until we identified them :-(

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Then you ate them?

:-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Much thicker than that :-)

They never had a de-coke!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

For the commercial units the reliability will be excellent and with serious backup service available. I'd recommend the Winterhalter as I have installed a couple as they are reliable and have integral softeners. £2000 should get you one.

However it sounds like your usage would be more domestic in its scope, the Bosch is said to be OK. Or you could go for the disposable indesit or the top domestic Miele or AEG.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

No, I vomited until I was allowed to opt out of school dinners.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I *think* it might be a reference to water use, water heating and drying

- all As in the dishwasher world, but pretty abysmal in the scheme of actually washing up.

Reply to
Rob