Dimming street lights?

Ford etc obviously weren't so parsimonious as Rover/Lucas. My SD1 has the terminals marked on the indicator switch for the parking lights - but the actual terminals and the internal switch bits aren't present. Nor is the wiring. So they obviously thought it worthwhile making a different version for Germany.
--
*Make it idiot-proof and someone will make a better idiot.

Don't recall ever seeing another SD1 other than mine in my 5 years in Germany
--
geoff

There are a couple in the club.
I do sometimes use the parking lights on my BMW and have been on the lookout for the correct switch for the SD1 for ages. Be easy enough to wire it in. But have never seen one.
--
*Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject

Don't look at me, I had a steady girlfriend
--
geoff