Digital caliper case

Many digital caliper cases have an elliptical recess at the bottom right. In all the pictures I've seen, bar one, and my own case, this is empty. The only non=empty one has a small screwdriver in it, which doesn't appear to be the right item.

What's it for?

Reply to
Ramsman

Pan drop? A photo would help.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

?

$_57.JPG?set_id=880000500F

My guess is it's nothing more than a moulding recess to give more structure whilst at the same time creating a handy storage place for.... a screwdriver or cloth etc if required.

Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk

Somewhere to keep spare batteries?

www.GymRatZ.co.uk

Here's one with a screwdriver in the oval slot: (URL too long to send as one)

Dave W

So chop the shit out of it

Reply to
Andy Burns