decorative covers for towel rad top fittings?

Anyone know of any decorative covers for the bleed valve and blanking plug fittings at the top of towel radiators? I've never seen any myself but someone (who I suspect may be suffering short-circuiting between the headphones :-) claims they exist and Should Be Fitted.
Stan the Span
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Site Timeline is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.