Decking stripper

I spent money on a good quality coloured decking treatment to cover up a patchy finish, only to have it come off within months even having pressure-washed beforehand.

I'm now resolved to strip back to the bare wood and start again - any recommendations for an area about 4 ft X 34 ft (it's alongside a caravan, hence long and narrow!)

Reply to
Zeke