decent garden vac?

hi all, I need a garden vac, petrol powered to hoover up grass cuttings that my mulching mower blows all over the paths in my garden. cant seem to find any comparative reviews anywhere...anyone recommend one of point me to a review?

ta

Steve

Reply to
R P McMurphey

I bought a B&Q one, the green colour. Works well and made in Germany. Best to buy one now before the prices rise in October.

Reply to
IMM