cv

You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you?

Reply to
Adrian

No I see that, it was very stupid. also docx files seem to be universilly blocked on emails as they often contain active X controls where doc do not. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Ideal material then if his CV was really destined for snipped-for-privacy@diy.com

Reply to
Graham.

Do you really suppose it was meant for here? Have you never misdirected a single post in your life? And obviously it is not my cv, you can find mine very easily on LinkedIn if you're interested.

Reply to
pcb1962

pcb1962 wrote in news:l08b65$rev$1 @pcb1962.eternal-september.org:

I was naturally very interested to read your CV, but sadly "pcb1962" drew a blank.

As an aside... Having been using Thunderbird for usenet news for ages, I've just ditched it for that purpose precisely because I have just changed to using Thunderbird for email - and no way am I going to risk mixing the two systems up! So I'm now trying "Xnews" instead; and this is my very first (outside of uk,test, natch) post using it. Have to say so far I

*absolutely* hate it, but we'll see...

David

Reply to
Lobster

To a newsgroup rather than email? No. Pretty well impossible to do here by mistake.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)