cutting corners and toilet seats with vinyl

Does anyone know any particular devices carpenters use to get around corners and toilets?

Reply to
Nospam

The toilet base can be modelled with a wire coat hanger,just snip the twirl of the hanger straighten it out and form it around the base.

Once you have done this pull it together at the ends and position over vinyl where the bog is going to be and draw round the inner hanger template.

Its best to make the cutout a bit smaller as you can loosen the bog screws and lever the vinyl under the bog and screw back down.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Nospam" saying something like:

Set of sneakers, usually.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Not when you've siliconed it down. Previous one in my downstairs cloakroom was cemented down.

I cut the hole very slightly oversize and then go round with a bead of silicone. Hardly noticeable against the bottom of the pan.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq