Cost of hanging some doors and Velux window?

Anyone give me a rough figure on what I should expect to pay to have a Velux window fitted. The loft is already lined.

Also what is the going rate for hanging a door these days. It is to replace doors currently hanging so measurements could be easily transferred. I'm looking for 5 to be done in case anyone wants to quote me. I'm in Glasgow.

Reply to
Steven Campbell

Think I paid 30/door quite recently (labour only)

David

Reply to
Lobster

/makes a note to put my prices up.