Coroline roofing query

The cost of Coroline versus Felt +effort means that Coroline seems more attractive. I'm laying it over OSB. A couple of queries.

1 How do I protect the gutter and verge edges of the OSB ?

2 This is for a workshop which is a lean to an existing timber garage which upstands this new roof. The sheds don't seem to have shaped flashing - do I use the Aluminium tape stuff ?

Thanks Rob

Reply to
robgraham

A few months ago I reroofed our chicken shed with Onduline.

Similar to Coroline but thicker. Wickes stock it. IMHO rather better.

Good application literature on their web site:

(click "downloads" and look for "Onduline Fixing Guide")

Vortex3