Copper & Plastic plumbing - freely mixing and matching?

Maxie, do you have memory blots when you think of Dim Lin the Oriental enchantress. It's all coming out now.

Reply to
IMM

< snip tripe >

How do you clean those yellow boots?

Reply to
IMM

Is yours simply a boot fetish, or feet too?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

writes

Maxie, Dim Lin the Oriental Enchantress is very real. You go to the Far East regularly. You told us.

< snip disjointed babble by Maxie >
Reply to
IMM

I don't have yellow boots. Now, how do you clean those yellow boots?

Reply to
IMM

In message , IMM writes

Where did I say that?

As I said ... you seem to have problems differentiating between fantasy and reality

see a doctor

Reply to
raden

writes

Maxie, yiou said on 2000/03/07...

"My house in Indonesia had a 2kW main fuse - quite often I would find myself naked in the shower"

Maxie, can't you keep this sex at bay. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Reply to
IMM

In message , IMM writes

And where did I say I go to the far east regularly ?

Reply to
raden

Maxie, have you brought Dim Lin the luscious Oriental enchantress here?

Reply to
IMM

In message , IMM writes

And where did I say I go to the far east regularly ?

Reply to
raden

Maxie, you mean you have stopped going regularly because Dim Lin the luscious Oriental enchantress is here?

Reply to
IMM

Don't you shower naked then dIMM? There is nothing sexual about that for us normal people. Perhaps you're dreaming. Wet ones judging by your fantasies.

Phil The uk.d-i-y FAQ is at

NOSPAM from address to email me

Reply to
Phil Addison

In message , IMM writes

No, I mean, as usual, you don't have the faintest idea what you're on about

Reply to
raden

Never mind. Just keep fantasising over mine. Does it make you feel *real* good?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

writes

Maxie, this one is after your Oriental enchantress Dim Lin. the cheek of it. You should never have brought her back here.

Reply to
IMM

writes

Maxie, you have a big secret, let us into it.

Reply to
IMM

Hey, don't you start calling me Maxie, dIMM.

Oh, is that just your way of fessing up to your new monacur, dIMM?

phil

Reply to
Phil Addison

My God this man doesn't have any memory.

Reply to
IMM

"raden" wrote | IMM writes | >> But DIMM's an essex girl | >Maxie, DIMM is a memory. | Altzheimers or split personality ?

Dual in-line, I thought. Bit like his combi boilers.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Wrong, not in line. You stick to memory.

Reply to
IMM