coping stones

I'm just building a brick built raised bed, and shortly a raised pond to match and I've realised that the coping stones I've seen at the local DIY shops seem to be a bit wide in the standard sizes (I want a slight overlap,but the standard sizes overlap a 2 brick wide wall by about 2inches either side). I don't want to cut them as it will leave a sharp edge and these are for the finish. Can I buy them in custom sizes anywhere? Has anyone got any suggestions for finishing a 2 brick wide wall like this. It will form a nice seating area in my garden...

thanks, Matt

Reply to
Matthew Durkin