Conservatory roof vent handle

Can some-one tell me where I can purchase one of those cranked conservatory roof handles, used to "unwind/wind" open and close conservatory roof vents?

On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 19:52:56 +0100, Lawrence Zarb wrote

What a shame. I just threw one out a few days ago.
Type roof vent pole into Google and there are a few suppliers