Connecting a male 110mm polypropylene into a female solvent weld - Options?

I need to fit a polyproylene WC pan connector into an exising solvent weld (ABS?) pipe. I have a pipe width restriction so cannot fit a push-fit pipe joiner. I have just enough room for the widened section of a solvent weld female section.

Can anyone suggest how I can join these two items? If not solvent weld cement is there something else that will bond the ABD to the polypropylene?

Reply to
Tim

Use a pan connector with the rubber rings that just pushes in. Like this:

different shapes are available.

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

Don't you just push the thing into the pipe?

All the pan connectors I've used are push fit into the interior of the soil pipe, with little rubber rings to hold in place and seal.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Thanks guys, that was exactly what I needed.

Reply to
Tim